The Fire Detection Control Panels Series BC600, Series BC216 and BC016, provide freely programmable open-collector control outputs. The open-collector outputs are connected to flat cable connectors, each with 8 outputs.
The Relay Modules RL58-1 and RL58-2 allow for the easy conversion of these control outputs to dry changeover contacts. The componentry is connected to the fire detection control panel via a flat cable. The RL58-1 provides eight relay outputs with a maximum contact rating of 1A/60VDC/30W. The RL58-2 offers four relay outputs with a maximum of 5A/230VAC. The terminal of the RL58-2 are designed for mains voltage. Two relay modules RL58-2 are each cascadable via pin connectors.
The relay module is delivered with flat cable and mounting accessories for easy installation.
- Operating voltage: 20 – 31VDC
- Current consumption at 24V: typ. 22mA per activated circuit
- Control current: typ. 1.2mA per input
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Switching power per contact: 1A/60VDC/30W
- Contact life: approx. 5 mill. switching cycles (unloaded) – approx. 300,000 switching cycles (at 24VDC/1A)
- Dimensions L × W × H: 98 × 74 × 37 (mm)
- Weight: 330g
- Maximum switching power per contact: 3A/30VDC or 5A/230VAC
- Contact life: approx. 20 mill. switching cycles (unloaded) – approx. 400,000 switching cycles (at 230VAC/3A)
- Dimensions L × W × H: 98 × 74 × 28 (mm)
- Weight: 120g