Détection incendie sans fils
Wireless Conventional Interface ModuleDatasheet
The TW-MEC-01 Taurus Conventional Expander Module has been designed to allow the integration of wireless detection and alarm type field devices into almost any type of system. Regardless of whether the system is intelligent or conventional the unit can be simply connected to a conventional zone or sounder circuit, directly or via loop modules.
The wireless field devices connect to the system as non-addressable devices, but still utilise the same technology as Argus intelligent wireless devices and are fully monitored for alarm and fault, ensuring the highest levels of life safety and reliability are maintained. All wireless communications rely on a channel pair for spurious RF noise rejections and maximum link reliability.
- Operating frequency range 868 – 870 MHz
- Power supply range 9Vdc – 30Vdc
- Typical current consumption 40mA (@12Vdc)
- Max radiated power 14dBm (25mW)
- Max no. of devices 32
- Temperature range -10°C to +55°C
- Max humidity (non condensing) 90% RH
- IP rating 65
- Weight 700 g
- Dimensions 235 mm x 150 mm x 70 mm