The SGRBS100-AV wireless platform sounder / beacon (red lens) is designed to operate on the European approved 868MHz frequency and is supplied with primary and secondary batteries. The device is complete with 32 selectable tones and a separate top cover is available for non-detector mounting.
The wireless audiovisual sounder base is a device that activates its output when ordered so by the control panel in the event of fire alarms. The activation command is sent from the control panel to the base sounder through the wire to wireless translator interface module and other possible wireless expander modules. Communication between the audiovisual sounder base and the translator / expanders is obtained through the “Sagittarius” wireless, analogue-intelligent bidirectional protocol. Device’s radio communication meets European standard EN 54-25.
Wireless sounder base is designed to act as a supporting mean for the installation of Sagittarius wireless detectors.
- Operating frequency range: 868 MHz
- Radiated power: 5 dBm (3 mW)
- Usable operating frequency channels: 7
- Radio signal’s modulation type: FSK
- Communication range: 200m in open space
- Main and secondary battery types: CR123A (3 V & 1.2 Ah)
- Approved battery voltage range: 2.75V – 3.20V
- Estimated battery life: >3 years
- Alarm current: 110mA
- Operating temperature range: from –10 °C to +55 °C
- Maximum tolerated humidity: 95 % RH
- Maximum volume range @ 1m: between 70 dBa and 95 dBa at max volume
- Device output tone’s frequency range: 440 Hz to 2900 Hz
- Ingress protection rating: 20
- Device’s dimensions: 146 mm x 66 mm
- Device’s weight: 260 g