SGMI200 battery powered monitor module has been Designed to provide supervision of a single wired circuit for fault (open or short circuit) and alarm conditions. A tamper monitor switch indicates when the cover is opened.
The wireless input module allows the on / off status of an external device to be transmitted to the translator module. The module is designed to operate on the European approved 868MHz frequency and is supplied with primary and secondary batteries. The module is supplied in a grey box which allows the installation of conduits.
- Operating frequency: 868Mhz
- Radiated power: 5dBm (3mW)
- Modulation type: FSK
- Operating frequency channels: 7
- Maximum humidity (non condensing): 95%
- Primary battery: CR123A
- Secondary battery: CR2032A
- Ingress protection rating: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
3v Lithium Coin Battery
3v Lithium Battery