The wireless output module allows the activation of an external device via the translator module. The module is designed to operate on the European approved 868MHz frequency and is supplied with primary and secondary batteries. The module is supplied in a grey box which allows the installation of conduits.
SGMCB200 is powered by on board batteries and in addition the changeover contacts can provide a low current output supplied by the battery at either 12V or 24VDC. This output can be pulsed and the relay contact operation can be programmed for different applications.
- Operating frequency: 868Mhz
- Radiated power: 5dBm (3mW)
- Modulation type: FSK
- Operating frequency channels: 7
- Maximum humidity (non condensing): 95%
- Primary battery: CR123A
- Secondary battery: CR123A
- Ingress protection rating: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -10°C to +55°C
3v Lithium Coin Battery
3v Lithium Battery