Détection incendie sans fils
Wireless Supervised Output Module
SGMC200 output module requires a suitable 12V or 24VDC power supply unit which can be fault monitored by the module.
The wireless output module allows the activation of an external device via the translator module. The module is designed to operate on the European approved 868MHz frequency and requires an external power supply. The module is supplied in a grey box which allows the installation of conduits.
The product is not EN54 approved for installations within the EU.
- Operating frequency: 868Mhz
- Radiated power: 5dBm (3mW)
- Modulation type: FSK
- Operating frequency channels: 7
- Maximum humidity (non condensing): 95%
- Primary battery: externally powered
- Secondary battery: externally powered
- Ingress protection rating: IP65
- Operating temperature range: -10°c to +55°c