Wireless To Conventional Expander ModuleCertificate Datasheet
The SGCWE expander allows the possibility to connect Sagittarius wireless devices to a conventional fire alarm control panel directly or to extend an existing convenrtional fire alarm system with wireless devices.
The wireless conventional system expander module is a device permitting to add a wireless sub-system to a conventional fire security installation. This device is connected directly to the conventional control panel’s zone line and is actually part of it. This device allows wireless sounders silencing by being controlled by the control panel’s sounder output line.
- Communication range between expander and wireless devices: 200 meters (in open space)
- Operating frequency: 868.15 MHz – 869.85 Mhz
- Modulation type: FSK
- Operating frequency channels: 7
- Radiated power: 5 dBm (3 mW)
- Power supply voltage range: 9 VDC – 30 VDC 12 VDC typical
- Power supply lower fault threshold: 9 VDC
- Conventional zone line applied voltage Same as device’s power supply applied voltage Sounder’s line maximum voltage: 27 VDC
- Expander maximum current consumption: 60 mA at 12 VDC (alarm)
- Operating temperature range: -30 °C to +50 °C
- Dimensions (without antennas): 120 mm x 160 mm x 51 mm
- Weight 330 grams Ingress protection rating: IP 51C
- Required programming software “Wirelex-Fire” revision 5.0 and successive