Unlike other in-line fi ltration solutions available on the market, the Xtralis In-Line Filter provides superior performance in terms of improving detector longevity and reducing maintenance frequency. Having tapered inlet and outlet means the Xtralis In-Line Filter is easily fi tted in line with the sampling pipe without the need for any additional pipe fi ttings hence reducing the cost of installation. Filter elements can be easily replaced without having to remove the fi lter from the pipe network hence simplifying maintenance.
Its elegant design blends in seamlessly into the installation where up to four can be installed side-by-side on Xtralis multi-pipe installations.
- Suitable for all Xtralis Aspirating Smoke Detectors
- Improved detector longevity in applications with high levels of air-borne contamination
- Reduces maintenance intervals, thus reducing total cost of ownership
- Requires no additional pipe fi ttings thus reducing cost of installation
- Improved aesthetics
- Vertical or horizontal mounting
- Compatible with metric (25mm OD) and imperial (1” OD) pipes eliminating
Xtralis In-Line Filter (Grey)