Supervised Input Din Rail Module
Single supervised input module DIN rail mounting. VMDI100 contains built in loop isolator which provides short circuit protection for the detection loop. The product is not EN54 approved for installations within EU.
The Vega DIN rail module series is a family of microprocessor controlled interface devices permitting the monitoring and/or control of auxiliary devices. The Vega digital communication protocol utilised by the monitoring control panel provides for high rates of information exchange in combination with particular features that ensure fast and secure responses. LED indicators (red, green, yellow) are activated by the control panel. The DIN rail modules are powered by the loop.
- Loop’s voltage range: From 15 V (min) to 40 V (max)
- Average current consumption: 120 uA (@ 24 V)
- LED’s current consumption: 6 mA (@ 24 V)
- Operating temperature range: From -30 °C (min) to +70 °C (max)
- Humidity: 95% RH (no condensation)
- Dimensions: 79 x 90,5 x 25 mm
- Weight: 80 grams
- Maximum wire gauge: 2.5 mm2