The V200 intelligent multi-criteria detector is designed to detect early warning fire conditions from smoke aersosols and heat and provide high immunity to false alarms. The device is designed around the digital Vega protocol and contains and on-board isolator and dual colour LED. Operating between 15 to 40vDC at temperatures from -30C to + 70C.
- Power supply: 15 – 40 Vdc
- Average standby current: 70 uA
- Output driver current: 6mA @ 24V
- LED current consumption: 6mA @ 24V
- Operating temperature range: -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity: 95%RH (no condensation)
Also available in "Light version" LV200