The VBLS100/32 platform sounder is fitted directly to the Vega intelligent detector and powered directly from the loop. The device is complete with 32 selectable tones and is fitted with an on-board isolator. A separate top cover is available for non-detector mounting.
The “Vega Addressable Sounder Base” and the “Vega Addressable Sounder Base with Supplementary Visual Indicator” are acoustic output devices that are activated by the analogue control panel in case of a fire emergency. The “Vega Addressable Sounder Base with Supplementary Visual Indicator” is equipped with a supplementary visual indicator that reinforce the audible warning.
The adaptor bases at the top of both platform sounder models are intended to host analogue Vega detectors.
- Operating voltage: 18 Vdc to 32 Vdc Typ. 24 Vdc
- Standby current (24Vdc): 70 µA
- Alarm current 24Vdc in “1 – Dual tone: 4.0 mA – 7.2 mA No auxiliary visual indication
- Alarm current 24Vdc in “1 – Dual tone: 4.5 mA – 7.7 mA With auxiliary visual indication
- Max alarm power 24Vdc in “1 – Dual tone: 172.8 mW No auxiliary visual indication
- Max alarm power 24Vdc in “1 – Dual tone: 184.8 mW With auxiliary visual indication
- Temperature: -30 / +70 °C
- Humidity: 5 / 90 RH%
- IP rating: 21C
- Application environment: Type A Indoor use only Per EN 54-3
Also exist with beacon at base - VBLS100-32/AV