TouchControl is a 10″, high-resolution touch screen Remote Control Terminal with active maps and zone plans. It is a fire panel and network node in its own right and works on Advanced’s standard and fault tolerant networks. It is compatible with our MxPro and Axis EN fire panels.
Zone information is presented via both the unit’s colour coded, easy-to-navigate interface and the active maps that are easily configured using the Dynamix Tools Map App. Using TouchControl’s colour-coded, easy-to-navigate interface users can:
- Evacuate/Mute/Silence/Resound & Reset
- View fires/ faults/ disablements/ alarms/ inputs/ outputs/ supervisory and network via ‘instant filters’
- View/enable/disable zones View/enable/disable devices
- Enable/disable outputs by type
- Enable Walk Test mode Test display/zones/outputs/buzzer and LEDs
- Quickly access all zones in fire/fault/disablement/test via ‘instant filters’ and where allowed change status
- View 1,000 general and 500 Fire event log Set network time and date
Users can choose from five pre-set background images or upload their own. The relevant zone plan to the unit’s position can be displayed and users can run presentations on the display, which defaults to normal operation in the event of a fire condition or if the screen is touched. TouchControl enhances public areas and provides new levels of control and oversight.
- 2 Part enclosure for easy first fix and slide-in installation.
- 1280×800 (720p); high resolution screen, designed to work with fireman’s glove
- ‘At a glance’ system status, immediately identify zones and devices in Fire, Test, Supervisory and Fault
- Interactive site maps and zone plans capability built-in
- Monitored external input for external PSU faults
- Two-core connection to the network (fault tolerant or standard)
- Low-profile bezel for flush fitting
- Select from a number of background images or add a customised image Low profile installation
- Dedicated status indicators for Fire, Fault, System Fault, Disabled, Test and Power
- Zone plan display, an essential part of BS5839-1
- Dual Power Supply inputs, independently monitored to allow redundant power feeds
Installation Bracket For Touch-10