The S3500/B conventional thermal detector is designed to detect fire conditions from fixed temperatue thermal conditions and provide high immunity to false alarms. Via the VPU1000 programmer it is possible to read detector values and conditions. Operating between 10 to 30vDC at temperatures from -30C to + 70C.
- Power supply: 10 – 30 Vdc
- Average standby current: 90 uA @ 24V
- Maximum allowed alarm current: 40 mA (externally limited)
- Maximum allowed remote device current: 20 mA (externally limited)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity: 95%RH (no condensation)
- IP rating: 40 (42 with base’s waterproof protection)