The S2000 conventional multi-criteria detector is designed to detect early warning fire conditions from smoke aersosols and heat and provide high immunity to false alarms. Via the VPU1000 programmer it is possible to read detector values and conditions. Operating between 10 to 30vDC at temperatures from -30C to + 70C.
- Power supply: 10 – 30 Vdc
- Average standby current: 90 uA @ 24V
- Maximum allowed alarm current: 40 mA (externally limited)
- Maximum allowed remote device current: 20 mA (externally limited)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity: 95%RH (no condensation)
- IP rating: 40 (42 with base’s waterproof protection)