The ‘ReSet’ is a unique manual call point that mimics the feel of breaking glass whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a re-settable operating element.
The ‘ReSet’ uses a simple yet ingenious patented mechanism which consists of a rigid plastic operating element and an over centre spring mechanism. This arrangement provides real action on operation and simulates break glass activation. An activation indicator drops into view at the top of the window after the ‘ReSet’ has been operated. The unit is then simply reset with a key and is ready for re-use straight away.
- EN54-11 approved (Cert No. 653a/01)
- IP67 Waterproof and addressable models available
- Glass appearance maintains operator deterrence
- Positive activation that mimics the feel of breaking glass
- Visible warning flag confirms activation
- Simple key to reset operating element – no broken glass
- No glass elements to break, lose or incorrectly fit during installation
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations – Two built-in resistor values
Also available in Green (RP-GS-01) and Yellow (RP-YS-02)