The MxPro 5 series is fully expandable from 1 to 4 loops and supplied with 4 on-board sounder circuits, 20 programmable zonal LEDs with slide-in labels, and 25 System LEDs for information purposes. There are also 4 programmable function buttons with LED indication for confirmation of operation. MxPro 5 is analogue addressable fire panel and is fully approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13.
MxPro 5 has been designed to offer industry leading power and performance. It packs more configuration, display, status and control options into its interface as standard than any other Advanced fire panel to date.
MxPro 5 utilises the latest technology making it significantly more powerful than the MxPro 4. Its processing power means it delivers more features than other panels, an advantage it will maintain for years to come.
Every MxPro 5 panel supports Advanced’s unbeatable networking capabilities as well as our Dynamix Tools fire panel software making it both easy to use and configure, from the smallest to the largest of sites with the most complicated cause-and effects.
- Up to 254 devices per loop (protocol dependent)
- Up to 2,000 fire detection zones
- True peer-to-peer networking
- Networkable up to 200 nodes
- Built in oscilloscope, voltage and current meters
- Circuit monitoring from any panel or repeater
- On board or optional remote battery temperature sensor
- Direct USB and RS232 PC connections
- Autolearn and Loop Detection
- 5,000 event log entries
- Backward compatible with MxPro 4 network
- Approved to EN54 Parts 2, 4 and 13
- And many more