Remote Control TerminalDatasheet
The remote terminals utilise the same graphical LCD user interface that can be found on the MxPro 5 series fire panels and are based upon the same advanced, flash based, microprocessor technology.
The MxPro 5 panels and remote terminals can communicate over the same 2-core network cable.
They feature an integral network interface incorporating a special screen termination to prevent mains frequency earth-loop currents flowing between network nodes. The Ad-NeT network operates as a true peer-to-peer system with full cross panel reporting, control and cause-and-effect functionality of up to 2000 zones.
All remote terminals incorporate buzzer mute, view, enable/disable and test facilities with dedicated system and navigation keys for simple user control. The display information is fully programmable by individual zone or sector and can display any combination of fires, faults, pre-alarms or plant alarms. E.g. can display all information in its own sector, but can only show fire signals from other sectors of a building.
- Display: White backlit 240×64 graphical LCD
- LED Indicators: 2 red (1 x Fire, 1 x Alarm), 1 green (Power) & 3 amber (Fault & System)
- Keypad: Alpha numeric keypad, navigation keys & on-board buzzer mute facility
- Controls: System keys for Mute, reset, Silence, Resound
- Key-Switch Input: Optional level 2 access enable key switch
- Power Supply Input: 24 VDC, 115mA (/FT 150mA) operating range 15-30V
- External Supply Monitoring: Monitored external fault input
- Number of Fire Zones: 2000
- USB/Serial Ports: 1 x USB
- Programming: Via on-board keypad or PC running Windows tools
- Enclosure: Steel IP30
- Cable Entry: 20mm knock-outs. 4 x top and 4 x rear
- Colour: RAL 7035
- Size H x W x D mm: Enclosure 218 x 300 x 44 Back box only (when recessing) 218 x 300 x 30
- Metalwork Options : Semi flushing bezel, special finishes including Stainless & chrom