The ICAM IFT-1 detector is an air-sampling system with an alarm sensitivity range from 0.001% to 20% obscuration/m (0.0003% to 6.10% obscuration/ft). This detector is classified as a Very Early Warning Smoke Detector and can reliably detect fire at an early stage, and low to high concentrations of smoke over an area of 2000 m2 (21 500 ft2).
The detector is configurable for a variety of environments, providing an ideal fire detection solution for power stations, telecommunications and IT facilities, clean rooms, warehouses, cold storage, harsh and hazardous areas, historic buildings and museums.
- Supply Voltage: Nominal 24 VDC
- Supply Current: 500 mA (min) to 1.2 A (max)
- Aspirator: 2000 Pa Centrifugal air pump
- Dimensions (WHD): 490 mm x 355 mm x 200 mm (19.3 in. x 14.0 in. x 7.9 in.)
- Humidity: 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing)
- IP Rating: IP30