The Fire Brigade Interface FWI016 allows for the connection of two independent transmitting devices for direct interconnection to a designated alarm respondent (e.g., the fire brigade) as well as the connection of a country specific fire brigade control unit to Fire Detection Control Panels Series BC016.
A dry contact and a line-monitored output are available for the connection of the transmitting devices.
The parameters of the eight inputs and seven outputs can also be freely set and thus are available for general control tasks.
- Current consumption at 24V: typ. 4mA
- Contact rating of relay contact: 60V/1A/30W
- Contact life: approx. 300,000 switching cycles (at 24VDC/1A)
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Dimensions L × W × H: 130 × 65 × 15 (mm)
- Weight: 70g