The DDH duct detector provides early warning of smoke by continually sampling air movement within heating and ventilation ducts in industrial or commercial premises.
The air duct detector offers effective protection at small expense. The DDH duct smoke detector provides switching facilities to shut-down associated fans to prevent the spread of smoke into other areas.
The DDH duct detector is recommended for installations in ducts with air speeds of between 0.5m/s to 20m/s. The DDH duct detector may be installed with a conventional, intelligent or wireless optical detector. Relay base available.
- One pipe air sampling system (Venturi
- New design sampling tube
- Test hole on cover
- Simple installation
- Small maintenance expense
- Sensitive flow indicator
- Filter for dusty environments
- Efficient service and maintenance
- Installer friendly cable connections
- Easy mounting of sampling tube
- Sampling tube available in three lengths
0.6m, 1.5m and 2.8m
Mounting Bracket For Insulated Or Circular Ducts
Venturi Pipe - 2.8 M Length
Venturi Pipe - 1.5 M Length
Venturi Pipe - 0.6 M Length