With a life span of 7 years (CO7B) The Firehawk CO7 battery-operated CO detector is compact and equipped with a special sensor which ensures reliable detection of koolmonoxide.Koolmonoxide is a highly toxic gas that is odorless and invisible. Small concentrations of carbon monoxide cause headaches and nausea. High concentrations are lethal for a short period! An early warning is necessary.
Therefore it is very important to also smoke detectors in addition to placing CO alarms in a home.
Sensotec is absolutely against the coupling of CO detectors with smoke or heat detectors. This is not recommended: a smoke or fire alarm namely asks another (opposite) reaction than a CO alarm. In a fire, it is important to close the windows and doors in order to prevent oxygen supply; at a CO alarm should just get extra ventilation. In addition, carbon monoxide is not to measure the ceiling.
- Sealed long-life lithium battery.
- 7-year warranty on the sensor.
- Top quality Figaro electrochemical sensor ensures accuracy and long life.
- Automatic sensor test.
- Versatile mounting system can be mounted on a substrate and used freestanding.
- End of life indicator, three short beeps every minute indicates the end of life on.
- Displays CO concentration in parts per million (ppm), peak CO content in.
- previous 12 hours and carboxyhemoglobin (COHb) percentage measurement.
- CO silence alarm for up to 10 minutes.
- Low Battery Warning. Beeps up to 10 hours. Ideal for night use.
- LED indicators for power, alarm and storing.CO7B = without display