The BCnet Control Panel/Extension BCE216-3LG allows for the extension of a Fire Detection Control Panel BCnet216 by two ADM loops. The extension is integrated into the Fire Detection Control Panel BCnet216 by installing it in a BCnet sectional control panel BC216-2 or BC216-3 and connecting it to the GSSnet cabling via the GSSnet interface on the extension.
The 24V supply of the BCnet Control Panel/Extension BCE216-3LG is powered from the BCnet sectional control panel in whose cabinet it has been installed; it does not have a power supply or battery charger of its own. The extension is designed as compact unit and mounted on a pivoting sheet steel carrier.
The loop processing functions of the BCE216-3LG fully correspond to the functions of a BCnet Control Panel BC216-2 equipped with two Loop Interfaces LIF64-1. The ADM loop principle offers intelligent analogue ringbus technology with bi-directional data transfer. Each loop provides for the software-aided administration of up to 318 physical address points in a maximum of 144 detector zones.
Easy parameterisation by means of PC software enables you to optimally adapt the control panel to your individual requirements.
- Supply voltage: 21 – 30 VDC
- Current consumption at 24V: 140mA (without detectors)
- Idle loop current: typ. 300μA per detector/module
- Total loop current: max. 300mA (at reduced line resistance)
- Idle loop voltage:
- typ. 26V (Apollo/Discovery) or
- typ. 29V (System Sensor/200), respectively
- Loop line resistance: max. 50Ω per core
- Number of ADM loops: 2
- Number of detector zones: max. 144
- Ambient temperature: -5°C to +50°C
- Dimensions W × H × D: 248 × 222 × 28 (mm)
- Weight: approx. 675g