The A1000 intelligent optical detector is designed to detect early warning fire conditions from smoke aersosols and provide high immunity to false alarms. The device is designed around the digital Vega protocol and contains and on-board isolator and dual colour LED. Operating between 15 to 40vDC at temperatures from -30C to + 70C.
- Power supply: 15 – 40 Vdc
- Average standby current: 85 uA @ 24V
- Current consumption: 220 uA
- Operating temperature range: -30°C / +70°C
- Humidity: 95%RH (no condensation)
- IP rating: 21C
Also available in "Light version" A1000L